Join crafty librarian Jessica Pigza of the Rare Book Division and Crafternoon author Maura Madden at this free DIY day. We’ll be joined by designer, crafter, and writer Sarah Goldschadt.
Sarah will share designs and ideas from her new book Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects, and we’ll try our hand at one of the hundreds of creative projects in her book. We’ll have supplies on hand, as well as a spread of wonderful books from the Library’s collections for browsing. Check back here or at Hand-Made at NYPL for additional details as the date nears.
Here are the details on this event:
- This is a FREE event, but reservations are welcome because space is limited. To reserve your spot, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the date of this event.
- What to bring: We'll update this page as the event nears with any additional details.
- Where: Stephen A. Schwarzman Building, Margaret Liebman Berger Forum (on the Second Floor, Room 227)
- When: Saturday, October 13th, 2012, from 2:00 to 4:00pm
- Check back here or at Hand-Made at NYPL for additional details as the event nears.
Want more? Here’s where you’ll find details on other Handmade Crafternoons this fall: