- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Please note that the Library has suspended new microfilming of material but digitization may be an alternative. Please see Book Scanning for further information.
- Duplicate reels of existing microfilm is available for research use only. To place a request, please fill out the Order Form (pdf), which can be returned via mail, fax, attached to an email, or in person. Orders cannot be processed without a completed form.
- Paper copies can be produced from public service copy microfilm only. If you need paper copy from a “master negative” microfilm (indicated in the catalog as *ZZ) and a public service copy reel is not available, a fee is charged to produce a new microfilm reel, which will remain the property of the Library.
- Prepayment is required. Checks drawn on a U.S. bank only, credit cards (American Express, Visa/MC), and bank transfers (with an additional service charge of $50.00) are accepted. All sales are final.
Turnaround time is 6 to 8 weeks.
- Each microfilm reel - $100.00
- Unites States, first 5 reels - $10.00
- Each additional 5 reels - $5.00
- Foreign orders, each 5 reels - $15.00