- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Job Search Central, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Advanced LinkedIn Techniques: Jump-start Your Career
LinkedIn is now an essential tool for job-seekers and career-advancers: Those who are well versed are reaching their career goals more quickly. Robert Hellmann discusses advanced techniques for leveraging LinkedIn to build your network, research prospects, be “found,” contact people, and get meetings and interviews.
The discussion includes:
- Keywords to include in LinkedIn messages that will boost your response rate
- How to be "found" on LinkedIn by potential hiring managers and recruiters
- The secrets to a powerful LinkedIn profile that will get you the attention you want
- The "right" way to build and leverage your LinkedIn network
- Advanced LinkedIn people-search techniques that will enable you to connect with those who can help you
- Under-used methods to leverage LinkedIn for key job-target research
- The content is targeted both to those in transition and consultants seeking to land your next client.
Robert Hellmann is the author of Your Social Media Job Search.
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.