- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Job Search Central, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Self-Recruiter® Lecture Series: Returning To The Workforce After A Long Break Or Sabbatical
John Crant shows how to overcome many of the challenges that job seekers face when looking to rejoin the workforce after an extended leave.
The discussion includes:
- The Elephant in the Room: Your Sabbatical
- Unspoken Objections: Understanding 'Key' Concerns
- Ready or Not: Your (non) Work-life Is About To Change
- Preparing Your 'Marketing' Materials: Resume, LinkedIn & More
- Strategies for Overcoming Objections & Concerns of the Hiring Manager
- Interview Preparation Specifics When Returning to the Workforce
- Your Follow-up is a Test! –And More Important Than Ever
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.