Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Job Search Central, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Caterpillar To Butterfly: How To Discover And To Move On To Your Next Career
The job market is constantly changing – and so are we. As a result, we are often interested
in changing, or required by circumstance to change. Yet without exposure to other areas, it
is easy to assume there is no way for us to do a different job.
Win Sheffield explains how you can bring value to a new industry or to a new
field. Learn how breadth of experience can be a competitive advantage in a changing
The discussion includes:
- Approaches to discover what we want to do
- How to research options we are considering
- Why ads demand prior experience and how to change anyway
- How to adapt our experience to new fields
- Set priorities for the career options you will pursue
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.