- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Job Search Central, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Self-Recruiter® Lecture Series: Organizing and Managing Your Job Search
John Crant shows how to search for your next career opportunity. Learn how to plan, set goals, and manage your job search.
The discussion includes:
• 15 Pathways to Job Search Success
• Networking Strategy
• Job Search Activity Goals & Tracking
• Weekly Review of Your Goals
• Calling a Hiring Manager, and Strategy
• 30 Second Calling ‘Script’: Preparation before Calling
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.