- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Small Business How-to Seminars, Starting and Growing Your Business: LinkedIn for Business
John Crant demonstrates the secrets to using LinkedIn for your business and how to use its social media marketing to reach your business goals. Learn about business profiles; how to leverage the profiles of your senior management team; and the “best practices” for social media marketing and developing your own group and the use of LinkedIn to drive traffic to your LinkedIn listings and your website.
The discussion includes:
- Your LinkedIn Business Profile, it's the "Homepage" for your Business
- The Social Media Marketing LinkedIn Advantage
- Controlling the Narrative about Your Business
- LinkedIn is Made-To-Order (Free) Advertising that Delivers Prospects To You
- Why Your Company's Blog should be Linked to Each of Your Team's LinkedIn Proﬁles
- Why Giving & Receiving Recommendations Across Your Team's Profiles on LinkedIn is Important
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis.