Join us for 4 sessions as we observe, model, and build the human body.
- Wednesday, July 23rd 4-5:30pm The Respiratory System
Observe the respiration of a goldfish and build a working model of a pair of human lungs.
* Four gold fish will be adopted by program participants! *
- Wednesday, August 6th 4-5:30pm Inside/ Outside Skeletons
Build a human bone and observe an insect’s exoskeleton in action.
- Wednesday, August 20th 4-5:30pm Hands, Fingers, & Thumbs
Thumbs up! Build a working model of a hand and see what you can grasp.
- Wednesday, August 27th 4-5:30pm Eye See You
How do we see? How do insects see? Build two different types of eyes and find out!
Ages 6-11; Limited to 15 participants; Register via telephone or at the desk on the 2nd floor.
All programs are free.
Major support for after-school programming is provided by the Mr. and Mrs. Timothy R. Barakett Endowment
for Children’s and Young Adult Programs and Services; the E.H.A. Foundation Endowment for Literacy
Programming; and The Pinkerton Foundation, with additional support from the Estate of Brooke Russell Astor
and the Estate of Mary McConnell Bailey