Financial Information, Money Matters: Self-Recruiter®: “Best Practices” for Networking, Using Social Media & Finding a Job In a Tough Market
John Crant discusses:
- Networking Strategies: It's about the future (not just today)
- You are a Product too: Resume: ‘New’ Definition
- Value, Value Everywhere, but Nowhere to be Seen
- Perception Is Reality: So, Change Reality with a LinkedIn & Social Media Campaign
- Where's the Roadmap? Planning is part of Success in Job Search
- Be Ready to Impress: The Self-Recruiter® Interview Checklist
- Finding the Decision-maker(s)... (There Are Almost Always More Than One...)
- Outreach Messaging: Email, Voicemail, LinkedIn, and SnailMail... Oh, My!
A recognized expert on Job Search and Career Management, John Crant shares the Secrets that Executive Recruiters Use to showcase and spotlight their candidates - secrets that you can use for yourself to be seen as a standout in your own job search.
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.