- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Job Search Central, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Self-Recruiter® The Paradigm Shift in Job Search: Marketing Yourself To The Decision-Maker
April 7, 2014
John Crant discusses techniques for getting the attention of hiring managers.
The discussion includes:
- Just Who Is It That Makes the Decisions?
- Finding the Decision-maker(s)... (There Are Almost Always More Than One...)
- Email, Voicemail, LinkedIn, and SnailMail... Oh, My!
- Catching Attention: It Has To Be About Them
- It's All About The Message (By Which I Mean: Value)
- Getting the Call-back (or... Actually Following Up!)
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.