- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Job Search Central, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Self-Recruiter® Career Evolution: Preparing For Your Career's New Leap With Social Media Marketing
March 5, 2014
Science, Industry and Business Library (SIBL), Conference Room 018
John Crant shows how to lay the groundwork to take your career to the next level, to get on the “short list” for that next promotion, and to market your achievements continually.
The discussion includes:
- Perception Is Reality: So, Change Reality
- Credit, Where Credit Is Do –and How To Get Yours
- Sharing Accolades Shines the Light on You Too
- Be Seen as a Leader, By Being a Leader
- Manage Your Career “Marketing” Materials: Using LinkedIn, Groups, Blogs & More
- Your Signature Block Can Speak Volumes
- Integrating Your Career Strategies Into Your Messaging
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.