- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Job Search Central, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Deliver Powerful Presentations That get RESULTS!
Whether presenting to your boss, clients, colleagues, the c-suite, your staff, or a potential employer, the best presentations share key features. And #1 on the list: they tell a compelling story that answers the question every audience member has—“how can you help me.”
Rob Hellman covers the key elements of an effective presentation, including:
- The three things you must do to prepare effectively
- The importance of knowing your audience
- How to tell a compelling story that will get you the response you are looking for
- How to hold your audience's attention and engage them
- Tips on body language and interacting with your audience
- PowerPoint Do’s and Don’ts
- Time management strategy for the presentation
You’ll leave this seminar with a better understanding of how to engage and influence your audience, and create a memorable presentation that can give a boost to your career.