- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Change it Right (Facts about Credit)
Given the prevalence of credit card today, people need to be keenly aware of what lurks behind offers of “easy money”. In this informative participants will gain a more complete understanding of credit, credit cards and to develop the skills needed to use credit wisely.
• Learn key credit terminology
• Review credit card agreements
• Understand the “True Cost of Paying the Minimum”
• Understand the components of a credit report
• Understand the “Power of the Consumer”
Presented by Jay Stevens
- Audience: Adults