- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
New York Cares Volunteer Information Session
February 27, 2014
New Dorp Library
Learn about volunteer opportunities at New York Cares and how you can become one.
New York Cares offers a variety of flexible volunteering opportunities which include helping people, animals, beautifying public spaces and more…
Before coming to the orientation, please register online or by telephone
How to register online:
1. Go to www.newyorkcares.org and create an account
2. Sign up for an orientation (a 45-minute informational session)
3. Volunteer and make a real impact!
4. Check out projects on Staten Island
(212) 402-1101 for more information.
How to register by telephone:
1. Call (212) 402-1101 during New York Cares’ opening hours from Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm. Ask to register for the volunteer orientation session over the phone.