- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Job Search Central, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Turning Interview Into Offers
February 4, 2014
Marilyn Kaufman offers tips for a proactive interview that will lead to an offer.
- What and how to prepare before the interview
- How to be seen as an Insider
- How to position yourself to your target company
- How to uncover objections to your candidacy so you can address them
- Why your position in the hiring process is important
- How to write follow-up “influence letters” that can lead to offers
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.