Websites for Small Business: How to Make Your Site Work for You & Your Customers
Many small business owners wonder if their business even needs a website.
Well the answer is a resounding yes!
In this seminar, Sylvia Adams, web designer and consultant, will give you tools and strategies to effectively market and promote your business online.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
1. How your website can help you reach large numbers of your customers quickly & inexpensively.
2. Why it’s a cost effective way to stay connected to your existing customers and prospects.
3. How you can save hundreds of dollars by updating your site whenever and as often as you like.
4. How you can market and sell your products, events & services online.
5. Plus, you’ll learn the 10 key ingredients your website needs to ensure that your site is more engaging to your customers and prospects.
About Sylvia Adams:
Sylvia Adams works primarily with small businesses to help them establish and maintain their online presence. Her company Sylvia Adams, Web Design & Consulting Services, can be found at www.sylvia-adams.com