Hand-Made: Hand-Made Crafternoon with Jessica Marquez: December 7, 2013.
Join crafty librarian Jessica Pigza of the Rare Book Division and Crafternoon author Maura Madden. They'll be joined by Jessica Marquez, author of Stitched Gifts and creator of the embroidery line Miniature Rhino. She'll share her designs and techniques for making hand stitched cards and gift tags for this holiday season.
Here are the details on this event:
- This is a FREE event, but reservations are welcome because space is limited. To reserve your spot, please write to email@example.com with your name and the date of this event.
- What to bring: We'll have everything you need to make your own embroidered holiday gift tags, decorations, and greeting cards
- Where: Stephen A. Schwarzman Building, Margaret Liebman Berger Forum (on the Second Floor, Room 227)
- When: Saturday, December 7, 2013, from 2:00 to 4:00pm
- Check back here or at Hand-Made at NYPL for any additional details as the event nears.
Want more? Here’s where you’ll find details on other Handmade Crafternoons this fall:
- Audience: Adults