Hand-Made: Hand-Made Crafternoon with Kayte Terry: November 9, 2013.
Join crafty librarian Jessica Pigza of the Rare Book Division and Crafternoon author Maura Madden for this free DIY day. We’ll be joined by Kayte Terry, author of Paper Made (and visual designer for Anthropologie), who will share some of her loveliest tricks using paper and glue to make unexpectedly glamorous crepe paper flowers. You'll go home with the skills to make colorful bouquets and boutonnieres to cheer you through the winter months.
Here are the details on this event:
- This is a FREE event, but reservations are welcome because space is limited. To reserve your spot, please write to email@example.com with your name and the date of this event.
- What to bring: We'll have everything you need to make a couple of flowers to take home, but feel free to bring your own craft scissors if you wish so you don't have to wait your turn while sharing our pairs with others at your table.
- Where: Stephen A. Schwarzman Building, Margaret Liebman Berger Forum (on the Second Floor, Room 227)
- When: Saturday, November 9, 2013, from 2:00 to 4:00pm
- Check back here or at Hand-Made at NYPL for any additional details as the event nears.
Want more? Here’s where you’ll find details on other Handmade Crafternoons this fall:
- Audience: Adults