- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Job Search Central, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Effective Salary Negotiation: Make Thousands in Minutes!
October 30, 2013
Rob Hellmann offers a strategic approach to negotiating your compensation effectively.
The discussion includes:
- Enhancing your negotiating leverage by taking the right actions during the interview (and avoiding the wrong ones)
- What to do and say as soon as you get the offer
- What can be negotiated (in short, everything!)
- The importance of negotiating the job as well as the salary
- Why and how severance should be included in your negotiation
- The key role of research in improving your leverage
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.