- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Job Search Central, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Organizing and Managing Your Job Search
October 4, 2013
Science, Industry and Business Library (SIBL), Conference Room 018
John Crant shows how to look at your job search and next career opportunity from a different angle. Discover how to plan, set goals, and manage your job search.
- 15 Pathways to Job Search Success
- Networking Strategy
- Job Search Activity Goals & Tracking
- Weekly Review of Your Goals
- Calling a Hiring Manager, and Strategy
- 30 Second Calling "Script": Preparation before Calling
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.