- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Starting and Growing Your Business: Social Media Marketing Made Simple
Pre-registration required: events.r20.constantcontact.com
An overview of strategies and techniques as well as time saving tips and hints to make your social media marketing more successful. Social Media has become a huge part of our business and personal lives. Your ability to use this powerful tool will have a dramatic effect on the growth of your business.
- The Keys to Navigating the Social Media Landscape
- How to Use the Top Sites and Where to Spend Your Time
- How to Create Profiles for Your Business
- Target Your Communications – How to Get the Right Message to the Right People at the Right Time
- How to Build a Following and more!
Petia A. Bradshaw is a Marketing/Business Development Consultant with over ten years experience in lead generation, market research/analysis, channel development, vertical marketing and overall business development strategy. Her industry experience ranges from fashion to communications technology. Ms. Bradshaw holds an MBA in Marketing Management from The Lubin School of Business at Pace University (2005), as well as a BA in Management/Marketing from Simmons College (1997).