- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Job Search Central, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Handle Difficult Interview Questions by Sharing Your Accomplishments
Coach Win Sheffield believes that by being well grounded in your accomplishments and with a good technique, you can turn difficult interview questions to your advantage.
Learn how to answer these tough questions:
- What will you be doing in five years?
- Tell me about your worst boss.
- What is your biggest weakness?
- What would your colleagues say about your leadership?
- What sets you apart from others?
- “Behavioral” interview questions.
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.