- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Financial Information, Money Matters @NYPL: Making Smart Investment Decisions
Erika Safran, CFP ™, a member of the Financial Planning Association of NY will discuss the key factors to successful investing. You will learn how to focus on your investment goals and recognize the potential risks and rewards of different investments.
The discussion includes:
- What everyone should do before they invest
- Risks and opportunities in a low rate environment
- A look at our current economy and future investment themes
- Strategies for successful investing with a discussion about Investment allocation vs. investment selection
- Diversification strategies
Erika Safran, CFP president of Safran Wealth Advisors, a fee only firm committed to providing expert personal financial planning and wealth management to clients. The goal of the firm is to help clients meet their life financial goals by delivering expert, unbiased advice and management, and placing clients’ interests first. In addition to serving clients, Erika is an advocate of financial literacy and a regular speaker on financial planning topics especially here at the SIBL.
Presented by the Financial Planning Association of NY.
Part of Financial Empowerment Day at SIBL!
For details visit nypl.org/fed !
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.