- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Careers, Jobs, Small Business Seminars, Job Search Central, Job Searching & Resume Writing: Self-Recruiter® Organizing and Managing Your Job Search
John Crant shows how to look at your job search and next career opportunity from a different angle. Discover how to plan, set goals, and manage your job search.
The discussion includes:
- 15 Pathways to Job Search Success
- Networking Strategy
- Job Search Activity Goals & Tracking
- Weekly Review of Your Goals
- Calling a Hiring Manager, and Strategy
- 30 Second Calling ‘Script’: Preparation before Calling
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.