- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Money Matters: Free Income Tax Preparation (Tax Counseling for Seniors and Individuals with Income Under $50,000
Free Income Tax Preparation (Tax Counseling for Seniors and Individuals with Income Under $50,000)
Tax-Aide/TCE (Tax Counseling for the elderly adults) is a free volunteer program.
*ELECTRONIC FILING ONLY*
Bring with you:
(1) Copy of last year's Tax Return.
(2) W2 Form - Wage & Earnings Statement from employer.
(3) 1099 G Form - Interest, Dividends, SSA, RRB - 1.
(4) Forms mailed to you by the Internal Revenue Service or NY State Dept. of Taxation
(5) Any other information concerning your income and expenses.
(6) Photo ID & proof of Social Security number required.
(Administrated through the VITA/TCE Foundation in cooperation with the IRS.)