- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Parenting Workshop and Training- Special Needs
February 23, 2013
This class covers:
- What are special needs.
- How to work with your child's school, physicians.
- The importance of having your child on a routine.
- Understanding the individualized education plan.
- (IEP) Stress Management for parents and child.
- And Resources.
Parents will receive a certificate upon completion.
- Class Format: Lecture/demonstration
- Audience: Adults