- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Money Matters @NYPL: Organizing and Managing Your Job Search
In this session, partcipants will learn how to plan, set goals, and manage their job search on an ongoing basis, so that they stay motivated and get the job that they want!
• Elements of a Successful Job Search
• Resumes Sent, Tracking & Follow Up
• Calling a Hiring Manager, and Strategy
• 30 Second Calling 'Script' Preparation before Calling
• Practice in Pairs: Role-Playing Your 30 Second Calling 'Script'
• If you measure it: Weekly Review of Your Goal
Presenter John Crant is an author, Career Coach & Speaker on Job Search and Career Management. He has been quoted and highlighted by The Wall Street Journal, FINS.com, amNY, CareerBuilder's CBsalary.com, The Ladders, NEW YORK POST, CNN and FOX News.
- Audience: Adults