Do you want to eat more organic, locally grown foods, but don’t know where to start? Have you wanted to learn more about how an organic diet can benefit you and your family’s health? Topics we'll cover:
- 12 Ways to eat organically on a budget
- How to eat mindfully and enjoy every meal
- Organic grocery shopping basics
- Practical delicious, recipes using organic ingredients
- 3 Simple ways to feel and look better both inside and out
- Video recipe demo
Mona Laru is certified thru Thomas Edison State College of NJ in Nutrition for Optimal Health and Wellness and certified in Group Fitness thru American Aerobic Assc (AAAI). She is the founder of Naked Nutrition, www.nakednutritionnow.com where they offer individual and group consultation on organic nutrition, diet, exercise, and wellness all via internet tools. In addition, she is a recipe writer for several websites including www.livingpah.com, a site that empowers patients with Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) to manage their health.