New York Cares Volunteer Information Session
December 3, 2012
Learn about volunteer opportunities at New York Cares and how you can become one.
New York Cares offers a variety of flexible volunteering opportunities which include helping people, animals, beautifying public spaces and more…
Before coming to the orientation, please register online or by telephone
How to register online:
1. Go to www.newyorkcares.org and create an account
2. Sign up for an orientation (a 45-minute informational session)
3. Volunteer and make a real impact!
4. Check out projects on Staten Island
(212) 402-1101 for more information.
How to register by telephone:
1. Call (212) 402-1101 during New York Cares’ opening hours from Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm. Ask to register for the volunteer orientation session over the phone.