- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Catalog Clinic: BiblioCommons
Join us for a demonstration and some hands-on practice in the Bibliocommons catalog.
- Discover new ways to search
- Browse bestseller and award lists
- Create a new login and manage your checked out items and holds
- Add items to your Completed, In Progress and For Later Shelves
- Try the new social features: share your ratings, comments, tags and more with the NYPL community
This class will be held on the 4th floor. Please bring your library card and PIN number so that you can log in to MY NYPL.
No registration required. Seating is first come, first served.
- Class Format: Hands on
- Skill prerequisites: Basic mouse and keyboard skills
- Audience: Adults