- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Hand-Made: Hand-Made Crafternoon: March 3, 2012.
UPDATE, February 10, 2012. Registration for this event is now full. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please write to email@example.com with your request.
Join crafty librarian Jessica Pigza of the Rare Book Division and Crafternoon author Maura Madden for a free DIY day at the Library. Our special guests will be members of the New York Guild of Handweavers, who will demonstrate the basic tenets of handweaving and share some information and inspiration about this textile art. And as usual, we'll have a spread of vintage and new books and magazines on the history and practice of weaving available for browsing.
Here are the details on this event:
- Advance registration for this event is now full. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- This is a FREE event.
- What to bring: We'll update this page as the event nears with details on any suggested supplies.
- Where: Stephen A. Schwarzman Building, Margaret Liebman Berger Forum (on the Second Floor, Room 227)
- When: Saturday, March 3, 2012, from 2:00 to 4:00pm (doors open at 1:30pm)
- Check Hand-Made at NYPL for additional details as the event nears.
- Audience: Adults