- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Social Media Week NYC at NYPL: The Inner Workings: Staffing for Social Media
Attend a showcase of different approaches for social media staffing juxtaposing representatives from companies in the private sector and non-profits. New York Public Library staff will share findings from their award-winning case study “Twitter Success Through a Coordinated Staffing Model”.
This event is now full. Registration is CLOSED.
All Social Media Week events are FREE and open to the public.
* Susan Halligan, Marketing Director at the New York Public Library
* Johannes Neuer, eCommunications Manager at the New York Public Library
* Paul Michaud, Senior Vice President of Social Media at Citi
* Jed Carlson, COO of ReverbNation
* Mary Buckley, Associate Manager of Advertising and Promotions at Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group
* Pamela Cortland, Associate Marketing Manager at Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group