- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Job Search Central
Advanced Technology Training And Information Networking (ATTAIN) 2014 Summer Institute
SUNY LABs Advanced Technology Training And Information Networking (ATTAIN) 2014 Summer Institute offers Free Microsoft Word 2010, Excel 2010 and PowerPoint 2010 Certificate training.
- High School Seniors can obtain their certification before entering college.
- Training in the use of the individual Microsoft Software technologies.
- Word 2010, Excel 2010 and PowerPoint 2010 Cetifications.
- Training and exam vouchers provided at NO COST to Participants.
- Certiprep Practice Test License at NO COST to you.
- Economically disadvantaged high school students.
- Recipients of Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Family Assistance.
- Dislocated workers.
For information please contact SUNY ATTAIN Lab Managers:
David L. Grant 212.367.1348 DavidG2@GMHC.ORG
Prakash Bhatia 212.367.1351 PRAKASHB@GMHC.ORG
GMHC MATCH Program 446 West 33rd St. 7th Floor New York, NY 10001.
Here is more information about the SUNY LABs ATTAIN programs for free Microsoft Certification Training. There are several locations in Manhattan besides the one at GMHC.