BJ's Wholesale Club is hiring for their new store in Stella/Bronx, 184 West, 237th Street, Bronx, NY 10463.
Headquartered in Westborough, MA, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc., is a leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The Company currently operates 200 Clubs in 15 states from Maine to Florida and employs more than 25,000 Team Members.
About the Company
At BJ’s, we put our Members FIRST. We take pride in knowing that we are doing all we can to show our Members they are appreciated. We care, and we want them to know it. We are a place where our Members feel welcome…a place where they want to come back.
BJ's Wholesale Club introduced the warehouse club concept to the northeastern United States in the mid 1980s. Since then, the chain has expanded its operations to 15 states from Maine to Florida.
(for FT positions):
BJ’s offers a competitive Total Rewards package, including a comprehensive package of benefits designed to meet the needs of you and your family.
The following positions are available:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must able to work weekends, holidays, nights and days.
- Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Very energetic and a positive attitude.
- Work well with others and participate as part of a team.
- Meet the position requirements for which applying for.
- Able to pass background check and drug test.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders.
- Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds.
- Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
How to Apply
1. Email or fax your resume to only one (1) office listed below (the office that you live closest to).
2. In the subject line please state: Attn: Dept. of Labor "BJ’s Wholesale Club" Coordinator and state the position that you are applying for. Please include the job order number (the NY number)
Note: You must have experience in the position that you are applying for.
BRONX Fax: 718-960-7902 E-mail: Frank.Cook@labor.ny.gov Andrew.Castillo@Labor.ny.gov
BROOKLYN Fax: 718-613-3751 E-mail: Berna.Burton@labor.ny.gov SingTing.So@labor.ny.gov Leskenzy.Finance@labor.ny.gov
FLUSHING Fax: 718-961-9130 E-mail: Adrian.Berman@labor.ny.gov
HARLEM Fax: 646-698-3040 E-mail: Shakeia.Ragins@labor.ny.gov Shanisha.Dixon@labor.ny.gov
JAMAICA Fax: 718-523-7530 E-mail: Veronica.Vargas.Valdes@labor.ny.gov
MANHATTAN (VARICK ST) Fax: 212-775-3734 E-mail: Jahmilia.Williams@labor.ny.gov
STATEN ISLAND Fax: 718-981-8724 E-mail: Melania.Martinez@labor.ny.gov Darlene.Leaks@labor.ny.gov