The New York State Department of Labor and Adecco, in partnership with the Queens Borough President, Melinda Katz, will present On-Site Recruitments in hiring staff for the upcoming performances of Cirque du Soleil at Citifield in Queens. This is a three (3) month temporary assignment from mid-March to mid-May. There are many fun and exciting positions that require your enthusiasm, customer service skills and love of working with the public.
- Ushers - Check tickets and escort patrons to seats
- Food/Beverage Clerks* – Concession stand sales - JO# NY1080228
- Merchandise Clerks* – Sell show-related products - JO# NY1080232
- Box Office Clerks* – Sell show tickets (*Requires previous experience in cashiering)
- Prep Cooks - Must have culinary experience and own knives - JO# NY1080231
- VIP Host
- Costume/Wardrobe Assistant
The Job Fair will be held at 10 a.m. only (each session) on the below dates. You must be on time.
Tuesday, February 4, 2014 @ 10 a.m. only
Thursday, February 6, 2014 @ 10 a.m. only
Tuesday, February 11, 2014 @ 10 a.m. only
Thursday, February 13, 2014 @ 10 a.m. only
Queens Borough Hall, 120-55 Queens Boulevard, Room 200, Kew Gardens, NY 11424
Directions: E and F trains & LIRR to Kew Gardens/Union Tpke
MTA Buses Q10, Q37, Q46, Q60, X63, X64, X68.
You can also apply at: www.adeccousa.com
For further information call 212-497-5793
Equal Opportunity Employer Program
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities
For information on education and employment, please visit Job Search Central at 188 Madison Avenue and 34th Street.