Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - December 29th, 2013
For the week of December 29, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and business books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Sycamore Row, by John Grisham
- The First Phone Call From Heaven, by Mitch Albom
- Command Authority, by Tom Clancy with Mark Greaney
- The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt
- Doctor Sleep, by Stephen King
- Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer
- Killing Jesus, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- George Washington's Secret Six, by Brian Kilmeade and Don Yaeger
- David And Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Bully Pulpit, by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Outliers, by Malcolm Gladwell
- Grounded, by Bob Rosen
- Dot Complicated, by Randi Zuckerberg
- Everything Store, by Brad Stone
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.