Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - December 15th, 2013
For the week of December 15, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and advice, how-to & miscellaneous.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Cross My Heart, by James Patterson
- Sycamore Row, by John Grisham
- Takedown Twenty, by Janet Evanovich
- The First Phone Call From Heaven, by Mitch Albom
- King And Maxwell, by David Baldacci
- Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer
- David And Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell
- Killing Jesus, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- George Washington's Secret Six, by Brian Kilmeade and Don Yaeger
- Miracles And Massacres, by Glenn Beck with Kevin Balfe and Hannah Beck
Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year Of Holidays, by Ree Drummond
- Guinness World Records 2014
- Hyperbole And A Half, by Allie Brosh
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook, by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Miss Kay's Duck Commander Kitchen, by Kay Robertson with Chrys Howard
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.