- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Job Search Central
On-Site Recruitment: H&R Block Client Service Professionals in November
November 18, 19, 21 & 22, 2013 from 9:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. at The New York State Department of Labor, 215 West 125th Street, 6th Floor, New York, N.Y. 10027.
November 18 and November 21, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. at the New York State Department of Labor, 138-60 Barclay Avenue, Flushing, N.Y. 11355.
Take the #7 train to the last stop in Queens, Main Street (ride in the front); take the escalator up to street; walk to the corner of Union Street and make a right; walk two blocks to Barclay Avenue.
November 19, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. at the New York State Department of Labor, 120 Stuyvesant Place, 3rd Floor, Staten Island.
H & R Block is looking to hire both English speaking and Bilingual (English/Spanish) Client Service Professionals. The Client Service Professional will deliver an outstanding client experience by creating a warm and welcoming first and lasting impression that exceeds the unique needs and preferences of each client. The Client Service Professional will be responsible for:
- Greeting clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner.
- Matching clients with the best suited tax professional for their needs.
- Scheduling clients how they would like to be scheduled.
- Handling client exits by assuring all current and future needs are met.
- Maintaining office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong customer service skills needed to ensure an outstanding end-to-end client experience
- Ability to perform well under stress while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of cash registration operations is helpful
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system preferred
Meet the Employer! Bring your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Program
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
For information on education and employment, please visit Job Search Central at 188 Madison Avenue and 34th Street.