The New York State Department of Labor and European Wax Center will present an On-Site Recruitment for Guest Service Associates on Thursday, November 21, 2013, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the New York State Department of Labor, 215 W. 125th Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10027.
Guest Service Associate
- Work between 18 to 24 hours per week and work weekends. This is non-negotiable for this position.
- Be reliable, not domineering or aggressive, but outgoing, friendly, caring and compassionate towards others.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times by keeping in uniform and maintaining persuasive people skills as well as a helping attitude with peers and guests.
- Enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment where multi tasking is essential.
- Accommodating and compliant enough to flex between different days and hours on short notice without adopting poor attitude.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Knowledge of Millennium a plus!
- Discounts on service and all retail products.
- Hourly wage with strong performance incentives.
Pay and Incentives: This is an hourly position in combination with performance incentives. In other words, you are paid by the hour, but an additional amount is added when you influence guests to purchase packages that help them maintain their beauty.
Training Period: $8.50 per hour during Training with no commission. Once Training is complete, pay will be increased to $9.50 per hour and commissions will begin. (Passing is at the discretion of the manager.)
TO APPLY: Attend onsite recruitment. Please bring two copies of your resume and photo ID.
DIRECTIONS: Bus #15, M60, M102 | #2, 3, 4, 5, 6, A, C or D train to 125th Street | Metro North train to
Equal Opportunity Employer Program
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.