- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Job Search Central
On-Site Recruitment: Guest Service Associates November 21
The New York State Department of Labor and European Wax Center will present an On-Site Recruitment for Guest Service Associates on Thursday, November 21, 2013, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the New York State Department of Labor, 215 W. 125th Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10027.
- Work between 18 to 24 hours per week and work weekends. This is non-negotiable for this position.
- Be reliable, not domineering or aggressive, but outgoing, friendly, caring and compassionate towards others.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times by keeping in uniform and maintaining persuasive people skills as well as a helping attitude with peers and guests.
- Enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment where multi tasking is essential.
- Accommodating and compliant enough to flex between different days and hours on short notice without adopting poor attitude.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Knowledge of Millennium a plus!
- Discounts on service and all retail products.
- Hourly wage with strong performance incentives.