- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - October 27th, 2013
For the week of October 27th, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Storm Front, by John Sandford
- Doctor Sleep, by Stephen King
- The Longest Ride, by Nicholas Sparks
- Gone, by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
- Dog Songs, by Mary Oliver
- Killing Jesus, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- David And Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Reason I Jump, by Naoki Higashida
- I Am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai with Christina Lamb
- My Story, by Elizabeth Smart with Chris Stewart
Children's Picture Books
- Pete The Cat And His Magic Sunglasses, by James Dean
- The Day The Crayons Quit, by Drew Daywalt. Illustrated by Oliver Jeffers
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- Llama Llama And The Bully Goat, by Anna Dewdney
- Pete The Cat: I Love My White Shoes, by James Dean
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.