- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - October 13th, 2013
For the week of October 13th, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback non-fiction books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Doctor Sleep, by Stephen King
- The Longest Ride, by Nicholas Sparks
- The Lowland, by Jhumpa Lahiri
- The Quest, by Nelson DeMille
- Never Go Back, by Lee Child
- Killing Jesus, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Si-cology 101, by Si Robertson with Mark Schlabach
- Zealot, by Reza Aslan
- Still Foolin' 'Em, by Billy Crystal
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Orange Is The New Black, by Piper Kerman
- Proof Of Heaven, by Eben Alexander
- Outliers, by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot
- Quiet, by Susan Cain
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.