- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - September 1st, 2013
For the week of September 1st, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Cuckoo's Calling, by Robert Galbraith
- Mistress, by James Patterson and David Ellis
- Rose Harbor In Bloom, by Debbie Macomber
- Inferno, by Dan Brown
- And The Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini
- The Liberty Amendments, by Mark R. Levin
- Zealot, by Reza Aslan
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Infiltrated, by Jay W. Richards
- Happy, Happy, Happy, by Phil Robertson with Mark Schlabach
Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous
- The Untethered Soul, by Michael A. Singer
- The Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman
- Wheat Belly, by William Davis
- E-Squared, by Pam Grout
- What To Expect When You're Expecting, by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.