The New York State Department of Labor and Costume Super Center will present an On-Site Recruitment to hire full time and part time workers for the Halloween season. The recruitment is on Thursday, August 29, 2013 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the New York State Department of Labor, 400 E. Fordham Road, 8th Floor, Bronx, N.Y. 10458.
Costume Super Center, an online retailer of costumes, is now hiring for the Halloween season (end of August through end of October/ early November 2013) at their Telephone Call Center and their Warehouse in Edison, New Jersey. Transportation will be provided from the Bronx by the employer at no cost.
The Call Center is open from 7 a.m. - 1 a.m., Monday through Friday:
- Costumer Service Representatives (F/T and P/T Temp) $12/hour
- Costumer Service Supervisors (F/T and P/T Temp) $13-$15/ hour
- Administrative – Call Center (F/T and P/T Temp) $ 12 /hour
Warehouse is open 24 hours/7 days a week:
1st shift (6:45 am to 3:15 pm) 2nd shift (3:45pm to 12:15 am) 3rd shift (11:55 pm to 8:25 am)
- Packers (F/T and P/T Temp) $10/hour
- Pickers (Forklift Operator) (F/T and P/T Temp) $10/hour
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven customer service and multi-tasking.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High energy and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
You MUST bring I.D. and two copies of your resume to the On-Site Recruitment.
Directions to thee New York State Department of Labor:
Bus Bx 41, 15, 55, 9, 17, 22, 12 to Fordham Road
4, B or D train to Fordham Road
Metro North to Fordham Road
Entrance on Webster Avenue.