- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - August 25th, 2013
For the week of August 25th, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Cuckoo's Calling, by Robert Galbraith
- Mistress, by James Patterson and David Ellis
- Inferno, by Dan Brown
- And The Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- Zealot, by Reza Aslan
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- This Town, by Mark Leibovich
- Infiltrated, by Jay W. Richards
- Happy, Happy, Happy, by Phil Robertson with Mark Schlabach
Children's Picture Books
- Pete The Cat: The wheels on the bus, by James Dean
- The Day The Crayons Quit, by Drew Daywalt. Illustrated by Oliver Jeffers
- Llama Llama And The Bully Goat, by Anna Dewdney
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- Press Here, by Hervé Tullet
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.