- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - June 30th, 2013
For the week of June 30th, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Inferno, by Dan Brown
- And The Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini
- Bad Monkey, by Carl Hiaasen
- The Silver Star, by Jeannette Walls
- The Eye Of Moloch, by Glenn Beck
- Happy, Happy, Happy, by Phil Robertson with Mark Schlabach
- American Gun, by Chris Kyle with William Doyle
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Dad Is Fat, by Jim Gaffigan
- Keep It Pithy, by Bill O'Reilly
Children's Picture Books
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- Steam Train, Dream Train, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- A Big Guy Took My Ball!, by Mo Willems
- Poems To Learn By Heart, by Caroline Kennedy. Illustrated by Jon J Muth
- This Is Not My Hat, by Jon Klassen
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.