Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - June 23rd, 2013
For the week of June 23rd, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format—for FREE!
- Inferno, by Dan Brown
- And The Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini
- Revenge Wears Prada, by Lauren Weisberger
- The Kill Room, by Jeffery Deaver
- Ladies' Night, by Mary Kay Andrews
- Happy, Happy, Happy, by Phil Robertson with Mark Schlabach
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- American Gun, by Chris Kyle with William Doyle
- The Guns At Last Light, by Rick Atkinson
- Eleven Rings, by Phil Jackson and Hugh Delehanty
Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous
- Eat To Live, by Joel Fuhrman
- The 100, by Jorge Cruise
- Finerman's Rules, by Karen Finerman
- The End Of Diabetes, by Joel Fuhrman
- Wheat Belly, by William Davis
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.