Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - June 16th, 2013
For the week of June 16th, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and Paperback Mass-Market Fiction.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Inferno, by Dan Brown
- And The Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini
- Deeply Odd, by Dean Koontz
- Zero Hour, by Clive Cussler and Graham Brown
- The Hit, by David Baldacci
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Happy, Happy, Happy, by Phil Robertson with Mark Schlabach
- Eleven Rings, by Phil Jackson and Hugh Delehanty
- Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris
- The Guns At Last Light, by Rick Atkinson
Paperback Mass-Market Fiction
- A Wanted Man, by Lee Child
- Sea Glass Island, by Sherryl Woods
- Leopard's Prey, by Christine Feehan
- Big Sky Summer, by Linda Lael Miller
- Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.