- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - May 19th, 2013
For the week of May 19th, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- 12th Of Never, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- The Hit, by David Baldacci
- Whiskey Beach, by Nora Roberts
- Best Kept Secret, by Jeffrey Archer
- NOS4A2, by Joe Hill
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris
- Waiting To Be Heard, by Amanda Knox
- Cooked, by Michael Pollan
- My Next Step, by Dave Liniger with Laura Morton
Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous
- VB6, by Mark Bittman
- Jumpstart To Skinny, by Bob Harper with Greg Critser
- It's All Good, by Gwyneth Paltrow and Julia Turshen
- Life Code, by Phil McGraw
- Clean Gut, by Alejandro Junger
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.