For the week of May 12th, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Hit, by David Baldacci
- Whiskey Beach, by Nora Roberts
- Fly Away, by Kristin Hannah
- Paris, by Edward Rutherfurd
- Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson
- Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Cooked, by Michael Pollan
- Trident K9 Warriors, by Mike Ritland with Gary Brozek
- Dirty Wars, by Jeremy Scahill
Children's Picture Books
- Poems To Learn By Heart, by Caroline Kennedy. Illustrated by Jon J Muth
- That Is Not A Good Idea!, by Mo Willems
- Steam Train, Dream Train, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- Fancy Nancy: Fanciest Dolls In The Universe, by Jane O'Connor. Illustrated by Robin Preiss Glasser
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.