- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - April 28th, 2013
For the week of April 28, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback trade fiction.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Daddy's Gone A Hunting, by Mary Higgins Clark
- Don't Go, by Lisa Scottoline
- Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson
- Unintended Consequences, by Stuart Woods
- The Burgess Boys, by Elizabeth Strout
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Give And Take, by Adam Grant
- Gulp, by Mary Roach
- Unsinkable, by Debbie Reynolds and Dorian Hannaway
- The Way Of The Knife, by Mark Mazzetti
Paperback Trade Fiction
- World War Z, by Max Brooks
- The Witness, by Nora Roberts
- Fifty Shades Of Grey, by E. L. James
- The Forgotten, by David Baldacci
- Beautiful Ruins, by Jess Walter
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.